ok so I guess today is my blogging day this is just catching up and it's like my 5th post today. SORRY. Randy has been faithfully watching the countdown to Disneyland and is already wishing it was retirement time for him so he could park his RV in the parking lot and work there. HE is totally in love with DISNEYLAND I really think he loves it more than the kids. The other night he got on youtube and started playing all the videos people have taken while on rides. All the kids were getting so excited too. Apparently Andrew got a little worn out after 2 hours of watching the pirates ride! (he fell asleep sitting up against Randy) I hope it turns out to be as fun as they are hoping!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
DISNEYLAND FANATICS!!!
ok so I guess today is my blogging day this is just catching up and it's like my 5th post today. SORRY. Randy has been faithfully watching the countdown to Disneyland and is already wishing it was retirement time for him so he could park his RV in the parking lot and work there. HE is totally in love with DISNEYLAND I really think he loves it more than the kids. The other night he got on youtube and started playing all the videos people have taken while on rides. All the kids were getting so excited too. Apparently Andrew got a little worn out after 2 hours of watching the pirates ride! (he fell asleep sitting up against Randy) I hope it turns out to be as fun as they are hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment