Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things to REMEMBER

Rare moment of crying, didn't last long
See my tongue! Someday mom won't think it's this cute!
Mom wishes they could stay little!
Yes I do have more hair than my dad! That wasn't hard to do!

Just a list of a few things I want to remember but know I will forget. 
How much hair she has in the back (before it falls out)
How tiny her hands and feet are
How often she gets the hiccups (every time she eats, at least it seems like it) 
It makes me feel so bad for her but it is so cute.
All the compliments she gets from her brother. " petty jammies" "petty hair" "pincess" he is so good with her. When she is laying on the couch or my bed I can find him leaning over her just holding her hand or softly touching her head and talking with her, it is so precious.
What a good sleeper she is. Only 1 wake up call in the night (at least for now)
I love it when she sneezes it is just so cute!
I love it when she sticks her tongue out (at least for now) 
she will be doing that enough when she gets a little older I'm sure
I actually love to hear her cry, I say that just because it isn't very often (at least for now)
I guess you can tell I know change will come soon enough hence all the (at least for now) comments. Too bad they can't stay sweet and innocent forever! I'll enjoy it now!
WHAT A JOY HAVING A NEW BABY IS!!!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

That's a cute post! You'll for sure want to remember all those things!
I had no idea Randy loved Disneyland that much! that's so fun!
And thanks for your nice comment on my photo blog. I can't wait to take your family pics in March and to see little Jacielle!