Saturday, January 31, 2009

One Month Gone By

I can't believe how fast time seems to be going by. Jaciellie is already a month old. If last night was any indicator of her getting older then I guess I'm good with that since she slept from 11-5 this morning It was really nice. She is just such a joy and the kids love her so that makes things even better. She is so even tempered and mellow like andrew so I am really happy with that. she has a fussy time in the evenings for about 20 minutes and then she's good. I have to laugh though and poor Randy when he's holding her she starts getting fussy and as soon as I get close enough to reach my arms out to get her she just stops he gets so jealous and I just love it. Oh the joys of being the MOM!!

3 comments:

Punky said...

Has it been that long already? My goodness.. Glad she's still doing so well.

Angie said...

I just did some catching up...this little girl sure is loved! And you've been documenting her early weeks very well. Way to go!
She is adorable. I'm glad, for all of you, that she's an angel, too. I hope she stays that way!

Allred Fam said...

hi Katie and family- thanks for the blog address, we are excited to keep up with your family. We think about your family often and enjoyed reading some posts from the last few months, didn't know you were "out" there in cyberspace. Your family is so darling. Congrats on the new little one, it is a majical (and exhausting) time isn't it. How is your mom? Is Clay still on his mission?? Take care and we'll be sure to stop by again to keep up. Adian and Beth and family