I can't believe how fat time goes by. We are just starting to hear Jaciellie's first laughs and before I know it she will be rolling over, sitting up, and crawling....oh how sad. She really has been such a good baby though so it's made this short time with her even more enjoyable! She's a little attached and can tell when I leave or enter a room. I really am flattered she loves me so much but sometimes it's nice to have a break without worrying that she has cried the whole time I was gone! oh well I guess I like me too;D
Monday, March 30, 2009
3 Months old!
I can't believe how fat time goes by. We are just starting to hear Jaciellie's first laughs and before I know it she will be rolling over, sitting up, and crawling....oh how sad. She really has been such a good baby though so it's made this short time with her even more enjoyable! She's a little attached and can tell when I leave or enter a room. I really am flattered she loves me so much but sometimes it's nice to have a break without worrying that she has cried the whole time I was gone! oh well I guess I like me too;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow... you had quite the adventure! It was nice to read about you and your life!
Post a Comment