WOW WOW WOW. I think I am in love with my new hobby. It seems it is a fad now days to coupon and it is making for a great marriage. Randy likes that he is saving money and that I get to fulfill my need to shop. Since I have had two great shopping trips I thought I would post about my proud moments. Last week I spent $2.85 I saved $53.50 that was savings of 96%. I basically bought junk....... 2- 4 quarts of ice cream, 10 boxes of toaster struedal (Avrie's breakfast favorite) 1 lb of strawberries, 2 boxes of quaker instant oatmeal and 1 box of raison bran. Not too bad.
However today was even better.....
5 boxes of Fiber One granola bars that are really sooo yummy 2 boxes of better crocker instant potatoes (Randy's fav) 2 Bottles of salad dressing, 1 bag of mini quaker rice cakes (andrew ate the whole bag) 3 bottles of Welch's juice 2 boxes of mini wheats, 2 boxes of fruit loops and 2 boxes of apple jacks cereal, and 2 more boxes of toaster struddle. All for a grand total of....... $2.56 Yes that is right. $2.56 I saved $70.17 that is a 98% savings. Can't beat that!!!!!! especially since $1.32 was TAX



8 comments:
Great Job! Do you have any special sites you get your coupons from? I use coupons.com, but I am always looking for some new ones. I love to save money!
It baffles me how people can do this. Can you give your secrets away?!
I'm going up to SL tomorrow evening to check everything out...so I'll call you sometime to tell you what I find out.
That is awesome! We'd eat all that! Especially for the price!! Feel free to share your secrets/sites...
wow! I want to know your secrets too. I'll be giving you a call. That's awesome.
Isn't using coupons fun! I love it! Which store do you shop at? Good Job!!!
Way to go!! I LOVE coupons. I was fun visiting with you. We love you.
Good job. I tried that for a few months and didn't get that much success...then again, the grocery stores around here only do double coupons up to 40 cents...there are very few coupons that small.
Wow! I've heard of this, but don't know how it works. We need to get together! I would LOVE to save some money! Love all the cute pictures of Jaciellie's blessing day, she so pretyy!
Post a Comment