Tuesday, March 24, 2009
David's Passing
This is just a quick little post to let you all know that David returned home this morning after a tough and valiant fight with cancer. I will post more later but wanted to let people know details of the arrangements that have been made so far. His viewing will be held this Thursday Evening at the enoch Stake Center not sure on time yet and his funeral will be held Friday at the same location at 10 AM there will be a viewing before the funeral. His interment will be at the Meadow Cemetery. When I get more details about the funeraL I will be sure to post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about David. He was such a good husband and father.
I'm still trying to figure out if I can come or not. I'd probably have to bring the girls, so we'll see.
Katie
I am so sorry to hear of Davids passing. He was a great guy and I know he will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Dang it! I'm so, so sorry that David passed away. I hope his little family are handling things well and that Georgia can feel peace. I'm sure their feelings are undescribable--as are yours. Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate it.
Katie, I'm so sorry to hear about David's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this incredibly hard time.
Post a Comment