Today was a great day! Jaciellie had her big day today and everything went very well, we missed a few people in the circle but things turned out great. Randy had double duty today having to say the opening prayer too but he gave Jaciellie a beautiful blessing. We had Grandpa Richardson, Mike, Ryan, Ben, Andy, Clayton, Brother Johnson, Uncle Jim, and the bishopric stand in the circle. Unfortunately Kaleb was at the wrong church and despite Randy's stalling techniques missed it "BY THAT MUCH" as Randy started I turned to see him walk in! Sorry Bro. We also Missed Dave and I'm sure he would have rather been here than at home sick! After we went to the park and had a little lunch with family and friends. Aunt Tanya was able to come with Lexie and Clayton and Kylie and Tyson, Jenny made it down with Andy and Nykel and Uncle Jim. I was so happy and Aunt Connie and Grandma Allred were able to make it. Sorry Kim got sick and it allowed them to stay! Mar and Shannon were there we appreciate their support for our family! Klaye and Tara were there along with Dinah and her mother. All of Randy's Family was there. Ben came with Charity, Lisa stayed home with a sick Clayton and Kaleb and Steph and their cute little family made it on time to the lunch! Sorry if I left anyone out and Sorry to those reading this isn't more exciting it is just written so Jaciellie can know who came to support her! Her are some pics of the little princess, I will get some better one's later. The dress was a tight fit around the middle but she fit! I loved loved loved her dress poor little thing could have got lost in all the DRESS!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Jaciellie's Blessing Day.
Today was a great day! Jaciellie had her big day today and everything went very well, we missed a few people in the circle but things turned out great. Randy had double duty today having to say the opening prayer too but he gave Jaciellie a beautiful blessing. We had Grandpa Richardson, Mike, Ryan, Ben, Andy, Clayton, Brother Johnson, Uncle Jim, and the bishopric stand in the circle. Unfortunately Kaleb was at the wrong church and despite Randy's stalling techniques missed it "BY THAT MUCH" as Randy started I turned to see him walk in! Sorry Bro. We also Missed Dave and I'm sure he would have rather been here than at home sick! After we went to the park and had a little lunch with family and friends. Aunt Tanya was able to come with Lexie and Clayton and Kylie and Tyson, Jenny made it down with Andy and Nykel and Uncle Jim. I was so happy and Aunt Connie and Grandma Allred were able to make it. Sorry Kim got sick and it allowed them to stay! Mar and Shannon were there we appreciate their support for our family! Klaye and Tara were there along with Dinah and her mother. All of Randy's Family was there. Ben came with Charity, Lisa stayed home with a sick Clayton and Kaleb and Steph and their cute little family made it on time to the lunch! Sorry if I left anyone out and Sorry to those reading this isn't more exciting it is just written so Jaciellie can know who came to support her! Her are some pics of the little princess, I will get some better one's later. The dress was a tight fit around the middle but she fit! I loved loved loved her dress poor little thing could have got lost in all the DRESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww...how precious! Love her dress! And cute pics! I bet it was fun having many loved ones there.
See you soon!
Post a Comment