Andrew "That Jesus"
me "Yup that is Jesus"
Andrew "Jesus Help me"
me "Yes Jesus helps us"
Andrew "Yeah Jesus my buddy"
me" Yes Andrew Jesus is your buddy"
It was just so cute I was glad he recognized Jesus is a helper and a buddy!
Tonight at family home evening it was so cute, We were singing "How firm a foundation," because they have been learning that in primary this year and Andrew recognizes that is "my church song" and tries to sing along.
Then he wants to sing pottorn that is how he says it, so we start singing I looked out the window and what did I see Pottorn popping and Andrew interupts rubs his tummy and says mmm yummy pottorn.
what a character!
He has also had sweet words for his little sister today too. he keeps rubbing her head saying "she pretty" "pretty dress" what a good big brother. Even better when I get a "you nice mom" meaning I look nice today. He's such a sweetie. I hope he will keep giving such good compliments to the lady's when he gets older.



No comments:
Post a Comment