Now that's what I call and Ice Cream Sundae YUM!
Avrie had her 1st real Gymnastics performance last night. They did on after she was in class for 2 weeks so that doesn't really count. She did her floor routine, a little jump on the vault, and the bars. She did so well. She is just about ready to move to the next level. Not to brag but she really is one of the best in her class ok I think the best! She is always practicing at home and just loves it. It definatly fits her buff little body. No kidding the kids was born with calf muscles. She's just awesome and I was so proud of her. They gave all the kids a medal so was excited. After it was over we went to Blue Bunny ( Our family celebrating place) and had ice cream. It was great! Good Job Avrie I am so proud of you!



2 comments:
I love Avrie's face as she is about to eat the ice cream! Congrats to Randy!!
She's so cute! That's fun to find something that your kids love to do and are good at.
Congrats to Randy on his award. That's awesome!
Post a Comment