Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6 months old!

She was excited to feel the grass for about 15 seconds and that was the end of that so unfortunately she wasn't very smily today. oh well I tried
I love the little chubby hands and feet too bad they don't stay that little
She like the flowers but not much more than the grass. Maybe it was just bad timing.


My baby is already 6 months old! I just can't believe how fast time is going by and how much she is growing. I love to see her cute little smile and to hear her laugh. She is starting to babble and has now learned to gargle her own saliva and she seems to find great entertainment in that. Even better she is like a little whale when she starts blowing with her binkie in her mouth until it comes rocketing out like a whale blowing water out of it's spout. Her siblings just adore her and I have to remind them that she is not a doll they can't fight over holding her. She is getting used to sitting up on her own and rolling over to grab toys. She loves loves loves bath time and can now splish splash all she wants since she can sit up in the tub. The other day she was leaning so far forward that when she would splash it would splash her face. It took her y surprise for a second and then she would just splash again. SO cute! She is just a cutie pie and I am so glad she is ours. We love you Jaci.

1 comment:

Vickie Allred said...

No-No-No...she can't be 6 months already! I guess it won't be too long until YOU start saying no,no, no. What a sweet baby. Grandma loves you Jaci.