Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's DAY



Here's to you babe.... Happy Father's day to a great and wonderful father! Thank you for being a father who cares so much about his family. We are so grateful for your willingness to work and provide for us. You are such a hard worker, even though you work at a desk we know you work extra hard doing more than just your job. We are so glad you are strong in the church and share your testimony with us. Thank you for teaching us the right. Thank you for taking us miniature golfing, out for ice cream, to the park, to disneyland and even for just reading to us on the couch. Thank you for wanting to spend time with us and making us feel special.
Kelsie... Thanks for giving me the money to buy my own toys and suckers at Disneyland.
Avrie....I love to hear the stories of when we were little and sing us lullaby songs.
Andrew..Choco Donuts from Salt Lake City (He loves it when dad brings him back a treat from work trips!)
Jaciellie obviously loves him lots too cause she keeps babbling dada.
And well of coarse I love him and couldn't have asked for a better father for my children. Thanks for making us your priority in life and being there when we need you! Thanks for being a wonderful DAD. Happy fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad. He was also such a wonderful father and it is so funny to me to realize that somehow I really did marry someone who does so many things like my own dad. Dad was also such a hard worker with great ethics. He loved the Savior and taught his children about him especially by his example. It's been almost 7 years since he's been gone and I miss not seeing him with my children, I know he would have been a great Grandpa. He was and will always be a great dad and I am so glad he is mine!

No comments: