Saturday, June 6, 2009

Silly Girl

Tonight we were just sitting on the bed and Jaciellie just started laughing. For no reason just laughing and laughing. so I had to grab the camera and hope I could get the video to post. I even caught her doing her work out... got to love the sit ups just makes me laugh. She was laughing for about 4-5 minutes before I even started recording. Kelsie finally came in and was wondering what was making her laugh.... even I don't know. I guess she just needed a good laugh before bed.

2 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

That is SOO cute!!! I love those little baby laughs--you can't help but laugh yourself!!!

PS...I love reading your blog & checking in on your family!

Megan said...

That is so adorable!! It makes me baby hungry! She is so adorable thanks for sharing something so innocent and sweet!