Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've been at this a YEAR already???

I can't believe I have been doing this Blogging thing for a year already! so much has happened this last year! One of my first posts was camp invention last year and Avrie destroyed her toe nail. This year she still got bandaids on her knee and that was the 1st day. At least there was no visit to the instacare this time. She does have some nice scabs doing on though! YUCK.
It's been a great year. I would have to say it's been an emotional one, but it's come with a lot of great experiences. Even though some have been a little rough we've made it through. We welcomed a new little life into our family and lost a dear brother. We enjoyed disneyland, hawaii and family reunions. We have been able to prioritize our lives a little better. I've learned a lesson or two or more about faith, our Father's plan for us and His timing. Life has been good us. ( not to sound like I am bragging I am just really grateful we have been so blessed with hard times and great ones)So here's to another great year building memories and loving life! After all " The future is as bright as your faith" right?

2 comments:

Missy said...

Cute header at the top! :)
Yeah! The time sure does fly! You have had a great and trying year. Good thing good times come with the bad.

Angie said...

I'm glad you're blogging. I feel like I've gotten to know you all over again. It'll be fun when we actually have the chance to get together!