Monday, October 27, 2008
How is she growing up so fast!
Kelsie went in for her first interview with the Bishop yesterday since she will be getting baptized on Saturday. I can't believe she is already 8 years old and ready to make such a huge choice but I am very proud of her. She has been so worried about this interview wondering what the bishop was going to ask. I told her last week he would probably ask if she was reading her scriptures and saying her prayers and she says" well I read with you in the morning and we have family prayer but I could start today" then she asked Randy what the Bishop was going to ask and he said he would probably ask if she was nice to her brother and sister. She pauses having to think about that one then says" what do I say" She was really getting worried. ( I think she realized she should be a little nicer) We told her to be honest, she tries hard. Well Bishop didn't ask her any of those things and she did just fine. She was so excited that she got to be his first baptism interview since he has become Bishop. We know how much she likes to be 1st. So Saturday is the big day and she is counting down it will be a great day with friends and family there to support her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That IS so crazy!! When Brinley gets baptized I'm just going to be in denial!
I can't believe all you kids. they are all getting so big. Yes we went to hsm3 but in my defense it was all for nykel and sameeta's little girl. They wanted to go see it and our husbands wouldn't go so we took them. It was cheesy but i thought it was cute.
Congrats to Kelsie, I wish we could come. Riley would be worried to if the question of being kind to siblings came up.
Post a Comment