Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


Poor Andrew was needing some more boys in this bunch
Couldn't wait to open his candy.

Dad's work!
Kelsie decorating cookies
Avrie and her chocolate boogies YUM!
What's so funny! oh yeah my sweet girl is making fun!
Our little poser!


Friday was such a busy day. I took the girls to school and got them dressed in their costumes. They were flamingo dancers from spain. They called themselves "ladies from Spain" Their kindergarten teacher is from spain and when she went home last summer she brought the girls back these beautiful dresses that fit them perfectly. I stayed and helped out in Avrie's class most of the morning helping the kids decorate cupcakes. Then I took them to lunch with Randy. After lunch we headed back to the school just in time for the parade. They had such a good time. I got the best picture of Avrie just laughing. I hate to say she was laughing to hard because a boy in front of her tripped on a cone but she was laughing so hard it was making her cry. It made me think how funny and cute we think it is when a little baby laughs and I got the same enjoyment seeing her laugh it was great. Sorry about the little boy though. Anyway they had a good time. After school we went to get a few things for the lunch after Kelsie's baptism on Saturday nad while we were at the store the girls just couldn't stop laughing because everyone just kept saying how pretty they were and just loved their outfits as we were walking out of the store in the parking lot no kidding it was lady after lady we walked by "oh how pretty" "oh how cute" we laughed the whole way to the car they were so happy everyone thought they were beautiful. Oh coarse they are!. After the store we headed to Randy's work. They do trick or treating around the office and they made a haul there. After they had made the rounds there they handed out candy at Randy's desk. Then off to the trunk or treat at the church. Good turn out there and their cousins were able to come with them so they made it extra exciting and a good time for them.

No comments: