Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Already??





Christmas Already? You would think so at our house. Randy's family has had their tree and lights up since before Halloween and so the kids have been beggin to put our up and today we finally did it. I love it once it is up but I hate getting everything out and having the mess. Also trying to figure out where it is going to fit. I can't wait until we get a bigger place or get the other rooms built on. Oh well. The kids loved it though and Randy even set up Andrews new little train underneath the tree. He loved that. The girls got to put on their old stockings and things they have made at school over the years and it turned out pretty cute. I love the fancy decorations but I wish I had more kid stuff so we can remember that now. I also love the ornaments that we have started to collect as we have traveled it is fun to just reminisce. Andrew was waling around with the stockings on his hands because they wouldn't fit on his head saying ho ho ho so I guess he is ready too!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

WOW!! Already done decorating for Christmas?? I really don't know why I'm trying to get my house all decorated normal after the move...I should just be getting Christmas stuff out!! But probably not until after Thanksgiving cuz that's how I roll!

Angie said...

I agree with Missy! But you're probably glad you won't be decorating in your 9th month.

kaleb and stephanie said...

I am so ready to put up christmas but afraid of what Kayla will do. Looks GREAT!!!