So I am little behind on actually posting about Andrew's birthday party. We had a pretty good day that day and went out to lunch and then Party at Grandma and Grandpa's. Grandma Allred was out of town so she had a little time with Andrew a few days before and he finally got his "Mac" truck and some more cars. He is so into "Cars" and of coarse the only thing that comes close to that is trains especially "Thomas" He got another train set and also a Thomas train set. He has known about his train set since I bought it about 2 months ago and has been looking forward to his birthday so he could finally get it. He also got the new Thomas Movie that I'm sure we will be watching 24/7 and a fire engine that makes lots of joyful noises. He was loving it though. Since the birthday boy doesn't like cake we decided to go for ice cream and he is a lover of that so it was all good. Happy Birthday little boy!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Party Party Party!
So I am little behind on actually posting about Andrew's birthday party. We had a pretty good day that day and went out to lunch and then Party at Grandma and Grandpa's. Grandma Allred was out of town so she had a little time with Andrew a few days before and he finally got his "Mac" truck and some more cars. He is so into "Cars" and of coarse the only thing that comes close to that is trains especially "Thomas" He got another train set and also a Thomas train set. He has known about his train set since I bought it about 2 months ago and has been looking forward to his birthday so he could finally get it. He also got the new Thomas Movie that I'm sure we will be watching 24/7 and a fire engine that makes lots of joyful noises. He was loving it though. Since the birthday boy doesn't like cake we decided to go for ice cream and he is a lover of that so it was all good. Happy Birthday little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment