
Happy Birthday Andrew! I can't believe my baby is already 3 years old. Time is just flying by. I will be grateful that at least he is potty trained. He is improving his speaking abilities which is helpful as well. At least I can understand him a little better. We were at lunch today for his birthday and he kept patting his bumb and trying to say sit only it was coming out as a swear word he just kept saying it over and over and louder and louder. Randy was starting to wonder what new words I am teaching him at home. But no, no cuss words sit and six and some of the other words he attempts to say all sound like Sh** you get the idea. Anyway I kind of think it's cute! As long as he doesn't figure out to really say the other word.
So Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy who has been such a joy in our family We love you Buddy!
Here is just another little update of events in our life, well life of my fam..... Mom left for Jerusalem today she will be back on the 26th. I hope she has a wonderful time and that she makes it home safely is my biggest concern. On a not so exciting note, David had been admitted to the hospital earlier this week and after running some tests they found the cancer is now in his stomach and making it hard for his body to digest food so they are considering a feeding tube that will probably be put in next week. We sincerely appreciate everyone's prayers on his behalf and know now we will need a miracle to keep him here if that is what the Lord has in store for him. But only time will tell.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Andrew! The potty training IS a BIG deal!
I can't believe your mom gets to go to Jerusalem! That's awesome! She'll have such a great time! And our prayers are with David.
Post a Comment