someone else washes her hair!
So sad the last 5 days of pregnancy didn't go by as fast as the first 5 days of little Jaciellie's life. She has been so fun to just watch. Her cute little yawns and silly faces she pulls. She had her first "bath" really just washing her hair and body with a washcloth she wasn't too excited about that. She's been really good in the night sleeps for 3-4 hours at a time. Andrew has been sick since the minute we brought her home so that has made life interesting and made both me and Randy sleep deprived. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband and dad he has been such a help and had some pretty restless sleepless nights too this week. Thanks babe for all your help. He even took Jaciellie for her follow up with her bellyrubin??? test at the hospital while I took Andrew to the Doctor. Andrew is starting to feel a little better today just a cough but fever is gone thank goodness. The girls have enjoyed having the baby around so much they had to go play with cousins for day so I could get them to quite fighting over who got to hold her and for how long. they definatly love her. Avrie's doll she got from Santa took a back seat to the new baby and hasn't been touched since Jaciellie came home. Life is great though even though i'm a little tired having a new little spirit in our home is wonderful!



2 comments:
Aww. Glad Andrew is feeling better! I'll cross my fingers that it doesn't pass on to the girls!
Congrats!!! She is adorable. I'm glad to hear you have a very easy labor and delivery.
Post a Comment