Friday, January 9, 2009

Pictures Pictures Pictures

No more pictures PLEASE!!!
She looks like a baby doll! at least to me!
Cute girl!
Mom and Jaciellie, See what a cute smile and looks like a little wink;) don't mind my tired eyes and double chin
Andrew was so excited to finally be able to hold her. He has been sick and has had to stay away
Dad and Jaciellie. You can hardly see what a proud dad he is !
The kids just loving their little sis.
I thought this was so cute because she was smiling on her own and wide awake. I know she's too little for that but it's cute anyway. Her headband was a little big and pushed her ears out she looked like a little elf. 


This is for you mom since you are dying to see her and can't I thought I would post some of the cute little one. Oh and by the way Avrie was so excited that yesterday Jaciellie's cord fell off and she has a belly button now. She had been so freaked out by her cord it was funny. Randy was excited that she doesn't have an outie! 

3 comments:

Punky said...

She's adorble! I love the gentle look on the older kids face when they look at her!

Missy said...

It's fun to finally see her! She is a doll!

Losee Family said...

she is so cute. I can't wait to come see her. Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon. when you have other kids you kind of have to make yourself good fast. So cute.