he didn't look that good when he first arrived!
Great Grandma Allred! got her just in time to wake up and be hungry
I wish she could really tell me all about it
Trying to hold her head up already what a cutie pie
Last week David came to the doctor and was able to see Jaciellie for the first time. Then yesterday we had some medicine to take to David and Grandma Allred was in Cedar City visiting so Jaciellie was able to see her great Grandma Allred. It was good to see her and my aunts and uncle and some great cousins. I wish we could have had more time visiting. I also thought I would just post a couple more pics of the sweet one. I just can't get over how different she looks to me than the other kids especially when her eyes are open she is just this different little person if I hadn't given birth to her and never let her leave my side while in the hospital I might think I brought home the wrong kid. j/k she definatly has more Allred than Richardson and after seeing grandma yesterday I think that might be a Johnson nose on this little girl!



2 comments:
I agree on the nose! So glad you got to see Gma while she was up there. I was hoping that would work out when I bookmarked your blog for Connie.
Katie, I hope this is okay for me to leave a comment on your cute blog--This is Marilee (Shepherd) Laney. I don't know if you remember me, but I was Dave's next door neighbor when we were at Snow College. Monica Dearden is my good friend and she passed along your blog address--I found Dave's through yours. I left a comment on theirs a while back and haven't heard back (but that's okay). Anywho, I hope you don't mind if I take a peek at yours every now and then, and also hope it's okay to peek at Dave and Georgia's. What darling families you all have!!! It is so fun to see how we grow up...weird. It seems like yesterday I was hanging out in Snow Village. I've heard Dave is pretty sick and hope he is doing well. I have thought about the "old cronies" quite a bit, but have't known how to contact any of them. Anyway, (I know this is way too long) tell Dave HOWDY for me and pass along my blogspot (laneylife.blogspot.com). I would love to hear from you and Dave. Thanks!
Post a Comment