loved them and they paid him a wonderful tribute.
The kids were able to each place a yellow rose on the
Friday we held the funeral for David. Everything went so well and it was a beautiful service. I just want to send my thanks and also thanks in behalf of Georgia and Mom to everyone who sent their wishes, thoughts, prayers, cards, flowers, meals, and so many other countless gifts of service. I can not even begin to express the love that was felt this last week because of other's thoughtful and selfless acts of service. Thank you Thank you Thank you for being wonderful friends neighbors and family. Georgia is also collecting memories of Dave so if you have a memory or an experience you would like to share with her please leave a comment on this post and I will make sure that she gets it. THANKS



1 comment:
It looks like it was a nice funeral. Georgia looks really good too.
As far as memories of David go, when I was around him the most was when I was just little. I remember he was nicer than Ben, but would still tease you. When you guys moved to Fillmore, I remember going to his mission farewell or homecoming (I don't remember which) and thinking he had grown up a lot and had a great testimony. It seems like that carried him through his life and especially during this difficult time.
I wish I could remember more! Angie has a better memory than me.
Give your mom my love.
Post a Comment