

I took some family pics for my cousin and her cute little family. it was a lot of fun doing such a cute family the kids are so dang cute I can hardly stand it. They did pretty well too, sometimes we would get a smile sometimes we wouldn't but it was a good time. I hope you enjoy them Jenny and I have your disk ready next time we see you!



3 comments:
That was crazy seeing Andy in this picture! I forgot that JJ's best friend from high school married your cousin! They do have a cute family!
They are so cute. I'm not just saying that cause they are my kids. Ha ha. you did such a great job with the pictures. Thanks so much for doing them. That was way nice. oh and the cookies were way goo too thanks. I'm so glad we got a family pic with them all smiling right at the end. You are good if you can get a two year old and a one year old to smile together and make it look good. Thanks again. I can't wait to see the rest.
CUTE pics!!! Great job!! You're so fast too!! and LOVE The truck!!
Post a Comment