Labor day weekend was a fun one for us. Friday after school and work we headed to Provo. We stayed at a hotel and the kids were able to swim and have a great time. They were so excited all week about getting to swim. We took them to Kirspy Kreme's when the HOT light was one so they were able to experience HEAVEN! A fresh hot doughnut what is better than that!! They liked watching the machine fry them and glaze them. On Saturday Randy and I went to the BYU football game and my friend Missy and her hubby were able to join us. It was fun getting to see her again it's been a while. Our husbands were glued to the game and I think we chatted more than watched but it was great, especially since BYU won. We came home Sunday and it was nice there was no school on Monday so we could have a day to recoup.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Fun Weekend
Labor day weekend was a fun one for us. Friday after school and work we headed to Provo. We stayed at a hotel and the kids were able to swim and have a great time. They were so excited all week about getting to swim. We took them to Kirspy Kreme's when the HOT light was one so they were able to experience HEAVEN! A fresh hot doughnut what is better than that!! They liked watching the machine fry them and glaze them. On Saturday Randy and I went to the BYU football game and my friend Missy and her hubby were able to join us. It was fun getting to see her again it's been a while. Our husbands were glued to the game and I think we chatted more than watched but it was great, especially since BYU won. We came home Sunday and it was nice there was no school on Monday so we could have a day to recoup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I've been waiting for this post so I could steal the BYU pictures!!
THANKS SO MUCH for inviting us!! It was a lot of fun!!
Looks like lots of fun! My new place is in North Salt Lake. 10 minutes from work (used to be 20-30). I'm living with Jana (Jenn's little sister). We are way excited because it's just the two of us. No more roommates that we don't like.
We move to Wikieup next month, I hope Cody likes DPS, he just doesnt like the graveyard shift. Your weekend looked like fun. Riley has that same brown outfit that Avrie has on!
What a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment