Saturday, September 27, 2008

My BABY's Blues




While we were at the dance festival waiting for it to start we were trying out our early Christmas present. (Well it is my early Christmas Present I talked Randy into getting me. I used the excuse I was having a baby for Christmas so I might as well enjoy it now) Randy has wanted a new camera for a while so it wasn't hard to talk him into. Anyway I just couldn't believe the color of these pictures. I didn't even have to photoshop them Andrew really just has the prettiest eyes. (At least I think so). I also had tried giving him a real big boy haircut instead of his normal buzz. Don't pay to close attention to the hair it was my first time and it didn't turn out to great. I did fix it later though. Randy was quite impressed with all my new talents;D

No comments: