Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stupid Cricket!!!!!ARRRGGG

Ok, as if I don't have a hard enough time sleeping as it is and I still have 4 months of pregnancy left. It doesn't help when I make a potty break in the night and hope to fall peacefully back to sleep, and then I hear it, the LOUD chirping of a cricket right outside my window. So for an hour and half I lay there even putting my finger in my ears to drown out the sound. I was ready to go outside and hunt it down at 4 in the morning. GEE I am glad the little cricket could show up just to tell me
" I am here because it is finally getting a little cooler here in St. George" but really do you think I care. That is why I have a thermometer outside my kitchen window thank you very much little cricket. You can find a new place to chirp in the middle of night because trust me YOU DON'T WANT ME TO FIND YOU!!!!