Friday, September 12, 2008

Little Update

I went to the Doctor this week and everything is going well. Baby was rolling all over the place the Doctor had to chase her down to get her heartbeat. It is nice and strong and such a relief to hear it. She gets quit active in the evenings and the girls are able to see her movements from the outside they get so excited. Kelsie was feeling her kick last night and even noticed how much stronger her kicking is now that she is getting a little bigger.

Andrew has been in big boy pants for about 2 weeks now. The first week was a little rough getting him to poop in the potty but this week was better only 2 accidents. He has at least told me 3 times when he needed to poop so he has made it to the potty in time. I am so glad the pull up stage is behind us. He has been able to tell me when he needed to pee for about a year but not consistent. Now it is finally happening and I am so glad I won't have to be changing two kids diapers. 

Kelsie and Avrie are doing really well in school and love it. They get to walk about a block every morning to catch their ride to school and they "love to get their excercise". I am looking forward to getting a bus. It is getting more realistic every day. I was told we needed 10 kids in the area and we actually have 14 and next year there will be even more. SO YAY it will be nice to go out to the school just to visit instead of going to just pick up kids. 

Tonight is the big school SWIM party and the kids have been dying to go. It was a good excuse to get them to bed early last night and not hear any complaining this morning. So we had a good morning and will go to the swim party tonight I will try to remember my camera. Tomorrow is the big BYU game so we have a quick trip to Provo tomorrow too it will be a long day. 

That is our update for now

1 comment:

Missy said...

Glad the whole potty training thing is going good now. I finally started potty training Cambree this week. It's going pretty good but is scared to death of going poop in the potty!!