Hallelujah!!!! Andrew is Finally Potty Trained. At least I am going to say that. We have gone 3 weeks with no accidents! I am so excited! No more pull ups (except when he tanks up on the chocolate milk right before bed) and hopefully no more changing poopy pants. He has made it into the potty for all of that too so it makes life so great! I am glad he figured it all out before the baby comes. Doesn't he have the cutest little BUMB in big boy underwear! He loves his CHoo Choo pants! Now he just has to learn he won't get Candy every time he goes to the bathroom for the rest of his life. He's pretty funny that way, he figured out if he wanted more candy he would have to sit on the toilet so there were some days he was going every 5 minutes just for some Candy. WHATEVER WORKS ;D
Monday, September 22, 2008
IT's OfFiCiAl!!! PoTty TrAiNinG Is OVER!!!
Hallelujah!!!! Andrew is Finally Potty Trained. At least I am going to say that. We have gone 3 weeks with no accidents! I am so excited! No more pull ups (except when he tanks up on the chocolate milk right before bed) and hopefully no more changing poopy pants. He has made it into the potty for all of that too so it makes life so great! I am glad he figured it all out before the baby comes. Doesn't he have the cutest little BUMB in big boy underwear! He loves his CHoo Choo pants! Now he just has to learn he won't get Candy every time he goes to the bathroom for the rest of his life. He's pretty funny that way, he figured out if he wanted more candy he would have to sit on the toilet so there were some days he was going every 5 minutes just for some Candy. WHATEVER WORKS ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't wait until Cambree is!! We had tons of accidents this weekend!! I'm so FRUSTRATED!!
I'm so Jealous. Nice. I can't wait for that to happen for Nykel. Hopefully soon cause I'm so tired of two kids in diapers.
Post a Comment