Sunday, September 21, 2008

Go COUGARS!








































Saturday was another quick trip to Provo and then home again. Thanks to my GREAT cousin Jenny and My MOM for watching the kids and allowing us to go to another BYU game. This time we took a couple of friends of ours with us and we had a great time, good conversations, good food, and BYU won the game what could be better. In fact BYU had another shut out against Wyoming. That is 2 games in a row. At the end of the game they announced the last time that had been done was in 1985 and oddly enough the scores were 59-0 and 44-0 exactly what they were this year. Pretty COOL. We went with Brent and Nancy Price they are good friends of ours and a I love them both dearly. We made some fun stops along they way. Got us some cheese curds in Beaver.( I have been wanting some for a while so it was great).We had a great sandwich for lunch at the Italian place.( I had Randy take me there last week and he loved it so we went back again this week and it was just as good.) Of coarse we enjoyed a cougar tail at the game (I 2 foot long maple bar)YUM!!! and then we called in our Brick Oven Pizza order as we left the stadium so we had something to munch on on the way home. Ok so that was the most I have eaten in a day in so long I was stuffed. On the way home we were able to make our normal run by the cemetery to say hi to dad and then we visited with Grandma and Grandpa for a few minutes. I just have to say I think I have the best grandparents in the whole world. Both on my dad's and mom side of the family they are so great and I just love them. We made it back to Cedar to pick up the kids and they had a wonderful day playing with cousins and going to the park. We actually got home around 10 so it wasn't too late but I was so tired I slept great last night it was wonderful. So thanks again Jenny and Mom for taking such great care of our kids, Thanks Brent and Nancy for the good time, And thanks Randy for taking me on your fun little trips to Provo to watch your Cougars play ball!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Go cougs! You really know how to choose the restaurants!! I want Brick Oven!!