Randy and I played a nintendo wii for the first time a couple of weeks ago at a social with some friends and I think he got hooked. So on our way home from Provo when we made a pit stop at mom's he kind of "borrowed" Clay's Wii. We figured since he's not around to use it we might as well. So yesterday in between Randy's crazy schedule he set it up and we were able to play with the kids. They loved it. They actually did really well with the bowling and kept getting spares and strikes I was really impressed. Andrew got his turn (with Randy's help) and was so excited when he knocked some pins over he just started running around saying "I won I won." so CUTE. I have to post the video of Kelsie playing tennis. She gets so into it it's funny to watch. You would think she was really out there playing with all the moving around she does. I guess it is good exercise. This morning it got them ready for school in a hurry because they wanted to play a quick game so life was smooth this morning with no arguing. At least not with me. Kelsie was a little disappointed that Avrie beat her in bowling. 183 to 133. Even I couldn't believe it. I think she spared or striked every turn. That beat my record. I was a little jealous ;D. With all the fun we didn't even end up with a broken TV (kelsie was getting pretty close) and we only had one flying Wii remote (Which happened to come from Avrie and actually hit Andrew in the face good thing he is a tough little boy.) It left a scrape on his cheek and a couple of little welts on his neck but they are gone this mornin. We realized they really do need to use the strap! Especially since that happened while just bowling.
Monday, September 15, 2008
A Wii Little Fun
Randy and I played a nintendo wii for the first time a couple of weeks ago at a social with some friends and I think he got hooked. So on our way home from Provo when we made a pit stop at mom's he kind of "borrowed" Clay's Wii. We figured since he's not around to use it we might as well. So yesterday in between Randy's crazy schedule he set it up and we were able to play with the kids. They loved it. They actually did really well with the bowling and kept getting spares and strikes I was really impressed. Andrew got his turn (with Randy's help) and was so excited when he knocked some pins over he just started running around saying "I won I won." so CUTE. I have to post the video of Kelsie playing tennis. She gets so into it it's funny to watch. You would think she was really out there playing with all the moving around she does. I guess it is good exercise. This morning it got them ready for school in a hurry because they wanted to play a quick game so life was smooth this morning with no arguing. At least not with me. Kelsie was a little disappointed that Avrie beat her in bowling. 183 to 133. Even I couldn't believe it. I think she spared or striked every turn. That beat my record. I was a little jealous ;D. With all the fun we didn't even end up with a broken TV (kelsie was getting pretty close) and we only had one flying Wii remote (Which happened to come from Avrie and actually hit Andrew in the face good thing he is a tough little boy.) It left a scrape on his cheek and a couple of little welts on his neck but they are gone this mornin. We realized they really do need to use the strap! Especially since that happened while just bowling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Kelsie looks like she's going to hit the TV!! We want a Wii...someday maybe...nice you could score one for the time being!
So funny. The video, the swimming, and the boyfriend. The video's were the best. so fun to watch. They are growing up so fast and becoming very entertaining.
Post a Comment