So I decided I wanted to try to be a photographer. Kelsie will be turning 8 next month and getting baptized the 1st of November. We bought her dress when we were in Provo last weekend and so I thought I would get some pictures taken of her to make her announcement cards. Here are a few that I took. I think they turned out pretty good for my 1st time and thanks to Iphoto for the effects. Let me know which one is your fav!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
oh my gosh! how cute! I can't believe she is almost eight. I can't pick a fav cause you did such a cute job. she looks so cute.
I like 2,3, and 4. The foot one is cute too. Great location!! You don't need me to take pictures!! (I guess if you're in them, then you do ;) ) They look great!! Good job!! And I haven't heard of that site. Cool stuff!
I love the second one. Very pretty.
You did a really great job. I like the third one and the last one. Her smile is just so sweet that the smiling ones are my favorites.
Hey Katie, hopefully this gets you my blogspot. davengeorgia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment