Sunday, September 21, 2008

My SWEET little BOY



I think I have the cutest, sweetest, greatest little boy! The girls go off to school all day and I get to stay home with this cute little guy who keeps me so entertained. I had to take these pictures the other day because he is always doing this. He always puts his forehead to mine and then tells me what he wants in a deep funny little voice, MOMMY........ Choo Choo train. MOMMY........Chotate (chocolate) Milk. MOMMY........Wead (READ) He is just so cute and I love being able to play with him and watch him grow. He has the sweetest personality and is just a joy. I can ask him to pick up his toys and he will just start singing and do it. (Even after asking only once) I just need him to teach that to his sisters. He will even set the table and loves to get out all the spoons in the drawer. So we count out 5 and then he sets them all in the right places along with cups and plates. Such a good little helper.
Also just a little update the doctor called me back on Friday. We had a little misunderstanding with the nurse and his x-rays. Everythings was still fine with those I was just wanting to know what the level of Eosinophil was because she has told me it was high. She said normal was 0-5 and his was 19. She called the hematologist (I guess that is what he is called) and had them personally re run the test and look at the smear to get a number instead of running it through the machine. She just really didn't understand while it would be so high without him showing signs of it. so she had them run the 2 tests for Cancer. Luckily they both came back just fine. what a relief. I was just very glad to have a doctor be so thorough. We will do blood work again in a few weeks and see if everything is back to normal.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm glad to hear that nothing is serious (as far as you can tell) with your little guy. He really is a cutie pie. I love that age...while they're still sweet, and before they get into that tantrum throwing stage (Dylan's in that right now...).
I was just catching up and read about David. That's gotta be hard on all of you, but especially his wife and family.